Ah, that hot summer night at Central Park...

Wordy Rapping with Chris and Tina

Ah, that hot summer night at Central Park...

Postby Karen B on July 17th, 2009, 2:04 pm

My darlings are playing tonight in Spain. If I had my druthers and the money, I would be there.
I looked at my pics the weekend we met in New York to see Chis and Tina play. It was absolutely one magical night. There we all were, Cyber baby, Balto, Frank and Tracey, and several other fans, it was the bomb! I had never been to New York before, and it was just like I had imagined. Needless to say, they rocked the park.
Karen B
Mojique

Re: Ah, that hot summer night at Central Park...

Postby francey on July 17th, 2009, 9:26 pm

welcome to Heaven Karen - we missed you here ! :D
"Why quote others when you can quote yourself ?" - Francey
francey
Site Admin

Postby Karen B on July 21st, 2009, 6:15 pm

Thank you Frank, I've missed everyone, and have lurked, but had to figger out how to sign back on, geez... I HOPE someone might have pics from their appearance.
Chris and Tina are the most awesome couple in music. And both, dare say, are the cutest!
Karen B
Mojique

Postby Chris on July 22nd, 2009, 1:13 pm

Chris
Drummer

Postby Balto on July 22nd, 2009, 8:42 pm

Hey Karen! -

I called you back, but then you disappeared again. Wazzup???

R
Dough, Ray, Me, Fattso, Latte, Dough!
Balto
Little Creature

Postby Karen B on July 24th, 2009, 2:13 pm

Balto baby, I'll catch up w/ye this weekend. Life has been bumpy, have a real sick family member, but I'm starting to get back in the swing.
BIG LOVE SMACK TO CHRIS FOR THE PICS!!!
Tina is as sexy as ever! Not to mention good on that bass. I've been doing a lot of Tom Tom Clubbing lately in the car, and loving it.
I had out of town company recently, and speed painted the dining room before they came, and somehow it took me ages to get my CD's back in place, and the player plugged back in. You know how that is. Crazy...
Is it really true that scroundrel Cyber is in Vegas?? Ha ha from one end of the world to the other.
Well, fellow music lovers, I'm back in town, or Heaven, as Francey so well put it.
Our local, Jack is all over the place isn't he?? As you know, I know his bro, and he had an awesome anectdote.
He was visiting him in Nashville, and he's quite the musician himself (piano/keyboard). They were in Jack's studio, and they were waiting on a guitarist to show up that he'd been working with. Well, said guitarist was Keith, from you know where. And he liked Joe's playing, and they jammed away! Sigh...:-)
Karen B
Mojique

Return to TOM TOM CLUB